ART EXPRESS’D in Winnipeg, MB – More Dates Added!
June 9-Aug 12
Parks Canada Place at The Forks National Historic Site
401-25 Forks Market Rd, Winnipeg, MB
Be part of the journey and participate in free art-making activities!
- June 10-11, 1-4pm: Colour Containers
- June 21 (National Aboriginal Day), 10am-2pm:
- Burlap and Beading
- Plus, check out live art demonstrations by WAG@The Forks artists-in-residence: printmaker Andrew Qappik (10am-12pm) and carver Daniel Shimout alongside carver Murray Watson (12-2pm). For more info, visit wag.ca
- June 24 (St. Jean Baptiste Day), 1-4pm: Fleur de Lys Prints
- July 1 (Canada Day), 10am-6pm: Fancy Flags
- July 29-30 (Canada Games), 4-8pm: Painting en Plein Air, Windsocks and Banners, Athletic Stick Puppets
- Aug 2-7, 10-12 (Canada Games), at 4-8pm: Painting en Plein Air, Windsocks and Banners, Athletic Stick Puppets